Wednesday, February 11, 2009

rain rain go away come again another day...next month

it has rained constantly for the past what feels like million days. i love rain normally. but here there dry clothes on the line which means lots of rain equals dirty cloths. and very damp everything. not my fave. but the dr is kinda my fave. so thats okay.
dear dominican world, sorry that i smell bad.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Salpal, I just got caught up on your blogging - sorry I got behind!
    Sounds like you are having a blast, and fairly unencumbered by school (haha)! We are missing you, though mom is busy with her new job and doing independent study. I wedged my way into the first wedding planning meeting and Carol was a kind host and we had fun. I am researching places for rehearsal dinners, and hopefully there will be sampling trips in the near future. I am pretty excited about tomorrow, in that I have the day off (my last President's day holiday - not a day off at Wells). I spoke with grandma and grandad tonight and grandad will be sending you a gift through me to your account (but I can't tell you what it is :-), except that it is green). I will send you a picture of the results of my last fishing trip. Crazy good luck, caught my largest bass ever I think! I;ll put some more in email too! Love Dad

    ReplyDelete