Wednesday, February 18, 2009

p.e.

well i a lifelong dream that i think we all have was fulfilled today. i was a p.e. teacher at the school i am volunteering at. so hilarious. i am so thankful for it though because it gave me renewed excitement about working there. it was so hilarious. lets just say it involved running in circles and playing the dominican version of steal the bacon. except the bacon is someones long sleeve shirt. love it. anyways, it was a lot of fun. my friend joe worked with the boys and i was with the girls. the first class had about 20 boys who played a stick game in which everyone tried to get the stick but then when you get it, everyone like chases you and tries to punch you. not as cool. but joe was a trooper.
k well love you all.

1 comment:

  1. hey sally - see my email. Sounds like you are having a great time! I forgot to send you some games - "hi, my name is joe, and I work in a button factory. I've got a wife a dog and a family. one day my boss came up to me, he said hey joe are you busy? I said no. he said push the button with you left hand...etc"

    Missing you - jack and pete came by this weekend to keep me company, as mom is in South Bend, IN for carl's party. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete