helllllo.
so I just wanted to tell you, whoever you may be, that I am leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go to the beach for the night with our program. we are going to samana which is supposed to be real prettttty. there are like a billion whales there this time of year but because of the possible rainy weather we will not be partaking in the watching of whales. I am very sad about that. but I guess its probably a good idea. maybe rain makes the large animals go berzerk and we wouldn’t want to get knocked out of the boat. so I am sitting outside of our apartment and a huge spider/mosquito just went right in front of my face. I am not really okay with that. anyways, after that, on saturday, i am taking a bus straight to santo domingo to meet up with people from emmaus for the weekkkkk. i am sooooo excited to see them and pretty much can't wait. i am so thankful the lord has provided in so many ways for me to be there. so i will be there for the whole week. so if you think i am ignoring your emails or something, i am not. it just because i won't have internet for a while. which i am also excited about. anywho, i hope that things are going well in los estados. remember jesus loves you.
and so do i.
~salpal
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment